Conference Location and Hotel Accommodations
Hyatt Regency Savannah
2 West Bay Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Check in: 4 p.m. | Check out: 11 a.m.
The Hyatt Regency Savannah offers accommodations starting at $199 per night, plus 13% tax and $6 fee. The CVSA hotel rate will be available in October until Saturday, Jan. 6, or until the room block sells out. After Jan. 6, all unreserved rooms will be released to the general public.
Note: CVSA works only with the official accommodations providers listed on the event website and does not endorse the use of any third-party booking companies. Be aware of the malicious practice of room poaching where third-party companies portray themselves as being associated with an event to solicit attendees for room reservations. This practice can not only be fraudulent but also has the potential to expose the association to penalties and cause increased room rates for future meetings.
Airport and Transportation Information
- Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) is approximately 10 miles (15 minutes) from the hotel.
- Taxi service is approximately $28 one way.
- Several companies offer ride share services.
- The hotel offers self-parking for $22 each day or valet parking for $40 each day.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available for registered guests in each guestroom. Guests will be given login directions at the hotel check-in.
Event Registration and Member Services
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to Noon
- CVSA Meetings/Sessions: Business Casual
- Reception: Casual
COHMED Chairman will select a charity to be the recipient of funds raised from the conference raffle. We ask that you bring items for the raffle to the conference. Donations for the raffle can include items such as attire, bags, mugs, patches, miniature truck or bus replicas, etc. Attendees will have the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets at the CVSA booth to win the items donated by our members. All proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the Chairman’s selected charity. Cash donations would also be appreciated.
The average high temperature in January in Savannah is 61 degrees with an average low of 40 degrees.
Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease
All attendees must agree to CVSA’s Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease at the point of registration and through the CVSA Events app.
Events Code of Conduct
CVSA is committed to providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment for all meeting participants. All participants, without exception, are expected to abide by this events code of conduct across any and all technologies used to execute a CVSA event whether in person or a virtual event. All participants must comply with the instructions of the host(s), moderator and CVSA staff. CVSA has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination or harassment by participants.
Examples of unacceptable behavior are:
- Unauthorized sharing of login credentials with another user, including unregistered users; any unregistered user found participating will be required to pay the full registration fee, including the late registration fee
- Recording, copying and/or sharing of any media, including screenshots
- Engaging in unsafe practices while participating in a virtual event, such as driving a car
- Harassment, disrespect, intimidation or discrimination in any form
- Verbal or written abuse of any participant, including, but not limited to, comments related to race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, etc.
- Sharing inappropriate, nude and/or sexual images
- Threatening or stalking a participant
To report an incident of unacceptable behavior, please contact CVSA Executive Director Collin Mooney or CVSA Deputy Executive Director Adrienne Gildea. CVSA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior. CVSA may also, at its discretion, prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
Members of the press understand that no individual may be quoted by name, rank, jurisdiction or title concerning comments made during this conference or any other meetings. If any member of the press wants to use or obtain a quote, they may only do so with written permission of that individual and the Alliance. CVSA’s conferences and meetings – whether conducted in-person or online – are opportunities for CVSA members and industry stakeholders to speak freely, discuss topics and issues, and share ideas and perspectives without concern of print or online attribution. For more information, contact CVSA Senior Manager of Communications Nicole Leandro.
Consent to Multimedia Use
Registration and attendance at and participation in CVSA meetings and other activities – in-person or virtually – constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CVSA’s use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
By registering and attending the event, an attendee may participate or contribute to discussions regarding the Standards and CVSA Materials (“work product”) and hereby acknowledges that it is their intent and understanding that the intellectual property, including copyright in and to the work product, and all derivative works and/or any modifications and variations of the work product, did, does and will vest solely in CVSA. To the extent that an attendee contributes to the work product during the event, they do not claim any ownership in the work product and instead hereby completely assign any and all copyrights and any other intellectual property rights in their contributions to CVSA.
Contact CVSA Manager of Meetings and Events Cassy Dafin.