Conference Location and Hotel Accommodations
Hilton Orange County Costa Mesa
3050 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Check in: 4 p.m. | Check out: 11 a.m.
Hotel reservations will open in October 2024.
The Hilton Orange County Costa Mesa offers accommodations starting at $195 per night, plus 11.37% tax. The CVSA hotel rate will be available in October until Monday, Jan. 6, 2025, or until the room block sells out. After Jan. 6, 2025, all unreserved rooms will be released to the general public.
Note: CVSA works only with the official accommodations providers listed on the event website and does not endorse the use of any third-party booking companies. Be aware of the malicious practice of room poaching where third-party companies portray themselves as being associated with an event to solicit attendees for room reservations. This practice can not only be fraudulent but also has the potential to expose the association to penalties and cause increased room rates for future meetings.
Airport and Transportation Information
- John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA) is approximately 3 miles (5 minutes) from the hotel.
- Taxi service is available and operated by Cabco Yellow, Inc.
- Several companies offer ride share services.
- The hotel offers self parking for $36 each day.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available for registered guests in each guestroom. Guests will be given login directions at the hotel check-in.
Event Registration and Member Services
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to Noon
- CVSA Meetings/Sessions: Business Casual
- Reception: Casual
The COHMED Chairman will soon select the recipient of the proceeds for the 2025 raffle. Attendees will have the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets at the CVSA booth to win the items donated by our members. All proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the Chairman’s selected charity. Cash donations would also be appreciated.
The average high temperature in January in Costa Mesa is 67 degrees with an average low of 48 degrees.
Events Code of Conduct
CVSA is committed to providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment for all meeting participants. All participants, without exception, are expected to abide by this events code of conduct across any and all technologies used to execute a CVSA event whether in person or virtual event. All participants must comply with the instructions of the host(s), moderator and CVSA staff. CVSA has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination or harassment by participants.
Examples of unacceptable behavior are:
- Unauthorized sharing of login credentials with another user, including unregistered users; any unregistered user found participating will be required to pay the full registration fee, including the late registration fee.
- Recording, copying and/or sharing of any media, including screenshots.
- Engaging in unsafe practices while participating in a virtual event, such as driving a car.
- Harassment, disrespect, intimidation or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal or written abuse of any participant, including, but not limited to, comments related to race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, etc.
- Sharing inappropriate, nude and/or sexual images.
- Threatening or stalking a participant.
To report an incident of unacceptable behavior, please contact CVSA Executive Director Collin Mooney or CVSA Deputy Executive Director Adrienne Gildea. CVSA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior. CVSA may also, at its discretion, prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
Members of the press understand that no individual may be quoted by name, rank, jurisdiction or title concerning comments made during this conference or any other meetings. If any member of the press wants to use or obtain a quote, they may only do so with written permission of that individual and the Alliance. CVSA’s conferences and meetings – whether conducted in-person or online – are opportunities for CVSA members and industry stakeholders to speak freely, discuss topics and issues, and share ideas and perspectives without concern of print or online attribution. For more information, contact CVSA Senior Manager of Communications Nicole Leandro.
Consent to Multimedia Use
Registration and attendance at and participation in CVSA meetings and other activities – in-person or virtually – constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CVSA’s use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
By registering and attending the event, an attendee may participate or contribute to discussions regarding the Standards and CVSA Materials (“work product”) and hereby acknowledges that it is their intent and understanding that the intellectual property, including copyright in and to the work product, and all derivative works and/or any modifications and variations of the work product, did, does and will vest solely in CVSA. To the extent that an attendee contributes to the work product during the event, they do not claim any ownership in the work product and instead hereby completely assign any and all copyrights and any other intellectual property rights in their contributions to CVSA.
Contact CVSA Manager of Meetings and Events Cassy Dafin.