CVSA makes the health and safety of all conference attendees a priority. We are committed to following all U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines as well as local health and facility protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and will adopt enhanced health and safety measures, as appropriate, at the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition. The following minimum standards are currently required for in-person participation. Note: all requirements are subject to change. Updates to the requirements will be made on the event website and also on the CVSA Events app.
- Delaware’s COVID-19 state of emergency was lifted on July 13, 2021. Subsequently, the annual conference location, the Chase Center on the Riverfront, has lifted its physical distancing and mask requirements. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask or physically distance. However, unvaccinated individuals must continue to do so.
- Find COVID-19 policies and protocols for The Westin Wilmington, Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington Downtown, Hyatt Place Wilmington Riverfront and the Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown.
- All attendees are required to agree to CVSA’s Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease through the CVSA Events app.
- All attendees are required to maintain a three-foot distance from other attendees, staff and facility personnel.
CVSA Health and Safety Protocols
- CVSA will have hand sanitizer and face masks available to all attendees.
- CVSA will utilize a low-contact check-in process at registration.
- Plexiglass barriers may be used for locations when interaction is necessary.
- CVSA will ensure hand sanitizer stations are positioned at key high-traffic areas.
- CVSA will work with each venue to ensure regular disinfecting and cleaning of high-traffic areas and touch points.