The Westin Indianapolis
241 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Check-in: 4 p.m. | Check-out: 11 a.m.
The Westin Indianapolis offers accommodations at $209 per night, plus 17% tax. Hotel accommodations are “first come, first served” and may sell out at any time. The CVSA hotel rate will be available until 5 p.m. on Sunday, July 22, or until the room block sells out. On July 23, all unreserved rooms will be released to the general public. A portion of the room rate will be credited to the CVSA to offset convention and administrative costs.
Note: CVSA works only with the official accommodations providers listed on the event website and does not endorse the use of any third-party booking companies. Be aware of the malicious practice of room poaching where third-party companies portray themselves as being associated with an event to solicit attendees for room reservations. This practice can not only be fraudulent but also has the potential to expose the association to penalties and cause increased room rates for future meetings.
The Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium (ICCLOS)
100 S Capitol Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46225
The convention center is located across the street from the Westin Indianapolis and is connected via a sky bridge.
Airport and Transportation Information
Indianapolis International Airport (IND) is approximately 8 miles from The Westin Indianapolis hotel.
- Taxi service from the airport to the hotel is approximately $35 one way.
- Uber and Lyft services are available from the airport. When using these services for pick-up, exit the terminal to the Ground Transportation Center on the first floor of the Terminal Garage.
- City bus service is provided by IndyGo. IndyGo’s Route 8 provides non-express, fixed route service from the airport to downtown for $1.75 per ride.
The Westin Indianapolis provides valet parking for $47 per day and self parking at $49 per day. Oversized vehicles (F250+, Tahoe, etc) may incur a surcharge.
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided to all registrants in meeting and guest rooms. Guests will be provided with log in instructions at hotel check in.
Event Registration and Member Services
- Monday: 12-5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Monday (AM/PM) – Casual
- Tuesday (AM) – General Session and Group Photos: Class A/Dress Uniform
- Tuesday (PM) – Casual
- Wednesday (AM) – Inspection Uniform
- Wednesday (PM) – Casual
- Thursday (AM/PM) – Inspection Uniform
- Friday (AM) – Inspection Uniform
- Friday (PM) – Awards Ceremony and Photos: Class A/Dress Uniform
- Firearms are permitted at the Westin’s Indianapolis and safes are available in all guest rooms. View the hotel’s firearm policy.
- Firearms are permitted in the Indiana Convention Center.
The average high temperature in August in Indianapolis, IN is 83 degrees with an average low of 63 degrees.
Events Code of Conduct
CVSA is committed to providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment for all meeting participants. All participants, without exception, are expected to abide by this events code of conduct across any and all technologies used to execute a CVSA event whether in person or a virtual event. All participants must comply with the instructions of the host(s), moderator and CVSA staff. CVSA has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination or harassment by participants.
Examples of unacceptable behavior are:
- Unauthorized sharing of login credentials with another user, including unregistered users; any unregistered user found participating will be required to pay the full registration fee, including the late registration fee
- Recording, copying and/or sharing of any media, including screenshots
- Engaging in unsafe practices while participating in a virtual event, such as driving a car
- Harassment, disrespect, intimidation or discrimination in any form
- Verbal or written abuse of any participant, including, but not limited to, comments related to race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, etc.
- Sharing inappropriate, nude and/or sexual images
- Threatening or stalking a participant
To report an incident of unacceptable behavior, please contact CVSA Executive Director Collin Mooney or CVSA Deputy Executive Director Adrienne Gildea. CVSA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior. CVSA may also, at its discretion, prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
Members of the press understand that no individual may be quoted by name, rank, jurisdiction or title concerning comments made during this conference or any other meetings. If any member of the press wants to use or obtain a quote, they may only do so with written permission of that individual and the Alliance. CVSA’s conferences and meetings – whether conducted in-person or online – are opportunities for CVSA members and industry stakeholders to speak freely, discuss topics and issues, and share ideas and perspectives without concern of print or online attribution. For more information, contact CVSA Manager of Communications Nicole Leandro.
Consent to Multimedia Use
Registration and attendance at and participation in CVSA meetings and other activities – in-person or virtually – constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CVSA’s use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
By registering and attending the event, an attendee may participate or contribute to discussions regarding the Standards and CVSA Materials (“work product”) and hereby acknowledges that it is their intent and understanding that the intellectual property, including copyright in and to the work product, and all derivative works and/or any modifications and variations of the work product, did, does and will vest solely in CVSA. To the extent that an attendee contributes to the work product during the event, they do not claim any ownership in the work product and instead hereby completely assign any and all copyrights and any other intellectual property rights in their contributions to CVSA.
Contact CVSA Training and Event Coordinator, Amy Molina.