Events Health Policy and Acknowledgment
CVSA (the “Organization”) has taken preventative measures to reduce the spread of communicable disease including but not limited to COVID-19 (“Communicable Disease”) at its in-person conferences, meetings, events, training courses, etc. (the “Event”). However, the Organization cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to or contract a Communicable Disease at the Event. Further, due to the nature of the facilities, services and programs offered at this Event, attending the Event could increase your risk of contracting a Communicable Disease.
By registering and attending the Event, you acknowledge and agree that you understand the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by a Communicable Disease by attending the Event and that such exposure or infection may result in quarantine requirements, serious illness, permanent disability and/or death. You further understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by a Communicable Disease at the Event may result from the actions, omissions or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, the Organization, its officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, sponsors, other participants, and any owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the Event (“Releasees”). YOU KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, and assume full responsibility for your participation in the Event and agree not to sue the Organization for any claims released by you herein.
The following minimum standards are currently required for in-person participation. Note: all requirements are subject to change. Updates to the requirements will be made on the event website and also on the CVSA Events app.
- All attendees must agree to CVSA’s Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease through the registration process and also the CVSA Events app.
- Currently, there are no active COVID-19 requirements or restrictions in place at the Indiana Convention Center or The Westin Indianapolis.
- Find more information on local Marion County, Indiana, COVID-19 guidance.
- Find more information on the Westin Indianapolis COVID-19 protocols.
CVSA Health and Safety Protocols
- CVSA will have hand sanitizer and face masks available to all attendees.
- CVSA will utilize a low-contact check-in process at registration.
- CVSA will ensure hand sanitizer stations are positioned at key high-traffic areas.
- CVSA will work with each venue to ensure regular disinfecting and cleaning of high-traffic areas and touch points