Hotel and Event Location
Boston Park Plaza
50 Park Plaza
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Check-in: 3 p.m. | Check-out: 11 a.m.
The Boston Park Plaza offers accommodations at $229 per night, plus 17% tax. The CVSA hotel rate will be available until 5 p.m. EST on Friday, Feb. 16, 2024, or until the room block sells out. After 5 p.m., all unreserved rooms will be released to the general public.
Hotel accommodations are “first come, first served” and may sell out at any time. A portion of the room rate from the hotels will be credited to CVSA to offset convention and administrative costs.
Note: CVSA works only with the official accommodations providers listed on the event website and does not endorse the use of any third-party booking companies. Be aware of the malicious practice of room poaching where third-party companies portray themselves as being associated with an event to solicit attendees for room reservations. This practice can not only be fraudulent but also has the potential to expose the association to penalties and cause increased room rates for future meetings.
Airport and Transportation Information
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is approximately 6 miles from the Boston Park Plaza hotel.
- Taxi service is available at each terminal on Arrivals Level except Terminal C where taxis are located on the Ground Level of the Central Parking Garage.
- Uber and Lyft services are available from the airport. Please be aware that there are designated areas for ride app pickups and drop-offs at the airport.
- Public Transportation is also available via the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority.
The Boston Park Plaza provides valet parking for $65 per night. Self parking is available at the Motor Mart Garage, which is across the street from the hotel (entrance located at 201 Stuart Street, Boston, MA). For parking rates at Motor Mart click here.
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided to all registrants in meeting and guest rooms. Guests will be provided with log in instructions at hotel check in.
Event Registration and Member Services
- Tuesday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- General Session: Business Casual
- All Training Sessions: Business Casual
Important Information for the Training
- Attendees should plan on bringing a laptop or tablet if they wish to participate in the FMCSA online training site sessions. Prior to arriving at the training, attendees using devices issued by their organization should confirm that installed security/firewalls will not prevent accessing the FMCSA training site via facility provided Wi-Fi. For all sessions, you will be encouraged to follow along on system demonstrations, take notes and complete a post-training online evaluation.
- Session documents will be available for download prior to the training. CVSA will not provide printed copies on-site. Please download and bring printed or electronic versions, per your preference.
The average high temperature in March in Boston, Massachusetts, is 46 degrees with an average low of 31 degrees.
Events Code of Conduct
CVSA is committed to providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment for all meeting participants. All participants, without exception, are expected to abide by this events code of conduct across any and all technologies used to execute a CVSA event whether in person or virtual event. All participants must comply with the instructions of the host(s), moderator and CVSA staff. CVSA has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination or harassment by participants.
Examples of unacceptable behavior are:
- Unauthorized sharing of login credentials with another user, including unregistered users; any unregistered user found participating will be required to pay the full registration fee, including the late registration fee.
- Recording, copying and/or sharing of any media, including screenshots.
- Engaging in unsafe practices while participating in a virtual event, such as driving a car.
- Harassment, disrespect, intimidation or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal or written abuse of any participant, including, but not limited to, comments related to race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, etc.
- Sharing inappropriate, nude and/or sexual images.
- Threatening or stalking a participant.
To report an incident of unacceptable behavior, please contact CVSA Executive Director Collin Mooney or CVSA Deputy Executive Director Adrienne Gildea. CVSA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior. CVSA may also, at its discretion, prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
Members of the press understand that no individual may be quoted by name, rank, jurisdiction or title concerning comments made during this conference or any other meetings. If any member of the press wants to use or obtain a quote, they may only do so with written permission of that individual and the Alliance. CVSA’s conferences and meetings – whether conducted in-person or online – are opportunities for CVSA members and industry stakeholders to speak freely, discuss topics and issues, and share ideas and perspectives without concern of print or online attribution. For more information, contact CVSA Director of Communications Nicole Leandro.
Consent to Multimedia Use
Registration and attendance at and participation in CVSA meetings and other activities – in-person or virtually – constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CVSA’s use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
By registering and attending the event, an attendee may participate or contribute to discussions regarding the Standards and CVSA Materials (“work product”) and hereby acknowledges that it is their intent and understanding that the intellectual property, including copyright in and to the work product, and all derivative works and/or any modifications and variations of the work product, did, does and will vest solely in CVSA. To the extent that an attendee contributes to the work product during the event, they do not claim any ownership in the work product and instead hereby completely assign any and all copyrights and any other intellectual property rights in their contributions to CVSA.
Contact the CVSA Events Department.