Download the CVSA Events app
- Viewing from your desktop? Use the web version.
- Using a mobile device? From your mobile device, click on this link to download the free app.
- Alternatively, you can find the app in the Apple Store and Google Play by searching “CVSA Events.”
It is recommended that you log in to the CVSA Events app in advance of the conference. View this reference guide on how to log in from your desktop or mobile device. You will need the email address, first name and last name submitted at registration for access. Please note that each day you will need to log in and enter a new verification code.
CVSA Events App Features
Use the CVSA Events app reference guide to help you navigate the online event guide and the mobile app for any of the following features:
- Access the full event schedule, including session agendas, supporting materials and Zoom Webinar links.
- Add sessions you plan to attend and export to personalize your conference experience.
- Check out attendees’ profiles, share contact information and send direct messages.
- View a listing of sponsors and their profiles.
- Learn about the Chairman’s Charity
- Get important updates through push notifications.
- Log in and test your video and audio 15 minutes prior to the event start.
- Install the on your desktop for the best user experience or participate from your web browser (if you cannot download plugins or software). It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with basic prior to joining this conference. You do not need a Zoom account to participate in a Zoom Webinar.
- CVSA recommends that you use a laptop or desktop computer with a built-in camera for the best user experience. Capabilities may be limited on alternate devices, such as a mobile device or tablet. View a comparison of Zoom features between devices.
- Use Chrome or Firefox web browsers. For more information on compatible browsers, visit Zoom’s help center.
- Use your computer audio (do not join separately on a phone).
- Connect to the internet on a hard-wired internet connection. Wi-Fi connections can be unstable and affect video and audio quality.
- Use a wired headset with a mic for the best audio quality.
- Avoid bright background lighting for the best video quality.
- Review our Zoom Reference Guide for Attendees and Panelists
Day-of Best Practices
- Review the Technical Recommendations (above).
- Do not engage in any unsafe practices, such as driving a car, while participating.
- Wear business casual attire for live video feeds. Solid colors in contrast to your background are recommended. Be mindful of accessories or jewelry that may make noise or be distracting.
- Adjust your screen name to also include your company name.
Blocked Zoom Users
We understand that some users may have company restrictions and firewalls blocking access to the webinar platform, Zoom. If so, we advise using a personal device with the capability of logging into Zoom. If you do not have any way of accessing Zoom, you may participate by dial-in phone, audio only. Please follow these guidelines for phone users.
Contact CVSA with any technical issues or questions.