This year’s CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition is now available in the CVSA Events app. Simply open the CVSA Events app from your mobile device, then select “2021 CVSA AC&E” to access this year’s annual conference.
You’ll be prompted to enter your first and last name and email address. Note: You must use the email address associated with your CVSA account. A verification number will be sent to your email address. Enter that number into the app and you’re in. Note: You will need to log in and enter a new verification number each day of the conference. If you’d prefer to receive your verification number via text, go to your app profile and add your cell phone number.
If you can’t download apps, use the web version.
We encourage everyone to download the app prior to your arrival at the conference. The app lets annual conference registrants:
- Access the event schedule and customize your schedule.
- Access agendas and other meeting documents.
- View the most up-to-date health and safety information.
- Check out exhibitors and locate their booths through an interactive map.
- Learn more about our sponsors.
- Access the shuttle bus schedule.
- Get important updates through push notifications.
- See who’s attending and send messages to other attendees.
- Learn more about the president’s charity, Special Olympics Delaware.
If you have any questions about the event app, contact CVSA Event Coordinator Tasha Bunch.