Achieve excellence and professionalism in the performance of commercial vehicle inspections through uniform and quality training.
- Identify training needs of member jurisdictions and other stakeholders.
- Participate in development, delivery and maintenance of training courses through the latest methodologies and technologies in both the training approach and subject matter being taught.
- Participate with member jurisdictions to establish uniform criteria to certify/recertify instructors.
- Participate with member jurisdictions to establish uniform procedures to certify/recertify inspectors.
- Evaluate and approve member jurisdictions’ training courses for uniformity and required course content needed to train inspectors.
- Establish minimum qualifications for inspectors.
- Ensure course material development and delivery techniques incorporate culturally relevant materials and sensitivity to maintain a learning environment that is absolutely free of prohibited discrimination.
This CVSA committee is open to all CVSA members. Log in to your CVSA account to join the Training Committee.
Click here to contact the chair of this committee.