[We believe] Collaboration between government and industry improves road safety and saves lives.
[So we] Improve commercial motor vehicle safety and enforcement by providing guidance, education and advocacy for enforcement and industry across North America.
[In order] To be recognized as the North American leader in commercial motor vehicle safety and enforcement.
- Prevent commercial motor vehicle crashes, injuries and fatalities throughout North America.
- Increase the credibility and reputation of CVSA as the leader on commercial motor vehicle safety and enforcement.
- Realize the synergy between commercial motor vehicle enforcement/government agencies and the motor carrier industry.
- Integrity – Providing our members and partners with the basis for trust, accountability, transparency and respect.
- Professionalism – Consistently developing the highest level of competence, work ethic, responsiveness, openness to new ideas, efficiency and continuous self-improvement.
- Leadership – To inspire, influence, guide and support our members and partners in the pursuit of our mission.
- Teamwork – Valuing people working together to achieve common goals and partnerships to achieve uniformity and enhance our effectiveness.