CVSA sponsors garner premium exposure with government, industry leaders and law enforcement, while increasing visibility as an industry leader. Our sponsors receive exclusive opportunities to share and promote their company’s brand and demonstrate their commitment to commercial motor vehicle safety.
The $10,000 sponsorship of CVSA’s 2019 International Driver Excellence Award is an exclusive one-sponsor sponsorship that entitles the sponsor to specific, exclusive benefits associated with that program:
- Company logo in the 2019 CVSA Workshop on-site program book
- Company logo and a website link in the IDEA section of the CVSA website
- Company logo on the giant check presented to the winner
- Two-minute speaking portion during the general session to assist with presenting the winner with his/her award
- Company logo on the CVSA Workshop sponsor page with a link to company website
- Logo featured on signage at the CVSA Workshop registration area
- Company name included in the sponsor scroll at the beginning of the CVSA Workshop general session
- Sponsor ribbon on the badge of any company representatives in attendance at the CVSA Workshop
As the $10,000 IDEA sponsor, at minimum, your sponsorship would make your company a “Platinum” sponsor, which entitles your company to a number of additional benefits associated with platinum-level sponsorship. If you’re already a CVSA sponsor, the IDEA sponsorship will be applied to your overall sponsorship level, entitling you to receive the benefits associated with the designated sponsorship level of platinum, diamond, premier or elite.
Sponsor 2019 IDEA
To become the exclusive sponsor of the 2019 International Driver Excellence Award, download the 2019 CVSA Workshop (the event where the awards presentation will take place) sponsorship form. On that form, you’ll be able to select 2019 IDEA sponsorship. Fill out the form and submit it to CVSA to secure the sponsorship.
If you you have any questions regarding 2019 IDEA sponsorship, click here to contact CVSA and we’ll get right back to you.