The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) Board of Directors met virtually on Feb. 2, 2021, and voted to offer this year’s CVSA Workshop virtually.
The workshop is a CVSA event where members of the commercial motor vehicle law enforcement community, state/provincial/territorial and federal government officials, and representatives of the motor carrier industry work together to implement meaningful changes in support of the Alliance’s mission to improve commercial motor vehicle safety and the uniformity of commercial motor vehicle inspections and regulatory enforcement throughout Canada, Mexico and the United States.
View the new 2021 CVSA Virtual Workshop schedule. A few things to note:
- The virtual workshop will be held Monday through Friday, April 19-23.
- There will be no general session on Monday, April 19. This enables the schedule to be expanded to allow more working and discussion time in region, membership, program and committee meetings.
- The North American Cargo Securement Harmonization Public Forum will be a two-hour session that will take place on Monday, April 19.
- The CVSA Board of Directors meeting (open to all workshop registrants) will be held the week after the workshop, on Thursday, April 29.
- Sponsorship opportunities have been updated for this virtual event.
Registration is open now.
At this time, the spring CVSA Workshop and CVSA/FMCSA Data Quality and Systems Training (scheduled for March 1-5) are the only upcoming CVSA events set to be offered virtually. The North American Inspectors Championship is still scheduled for Aug. 10-14 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition is still scheduled for Aug. 29-Sept. 2 in Wilmington, Delaware.
However, CVSA will continue to closely monitor the pandemic and the vaccination rollout and will inform the membership if the status of any other upcoming events changes.