Any jurisdiction interested in Level VI training or with facilities to host a Level VI class is asked to contact CVSA at 301-830-6147 or email@example.com.
CVSA, under a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Department of Energy, offers Level VI Inspection certification classes on the topic of inspecting motor carriers and their drivers, while transporting both transuranic waste and highway route controlled quantities shipments of radioactive material. This Level VI Inspection training is offered to jurisdictional inspectors who meet the prerequisite of having obtained CVSA Level I and hazmat certification.
2021 Training Courses
- Knoxville, Tennessee – Oct. 25-28, 2021
2022 Training Courses
- San Diego, California – Jan. 24, 2022 (COHMED Conference eight-hour refresher course)
- Sacramento, California – April 25-28, 2022
- Las Vegas, Nevada – May 16-19, 2022
- Cheyenne Wyoming – June 21-24, 2022
Based on demand, CVSA will host virtual Level VI Certification classes, as needed.