CVSA makes the health and safety of all conference attendees a priority. We are committed to following all U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines as well as local health and facility protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and will adopt enhanced health and safety measures, as appropriate, at the 2023 CVSA Workshop. The following minimum standards are currently required for in-person participation.
The following minimum standards are currently required for in-person participation. Note: all requirements are subject to change. Updates to the requirements will be made on the event website and also on the CVSA Events app.
- All attendees must agree to CVSA’s Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease through the CVSA Events app.
- Find more information on Tennessee’s COVID-19 protocols here.
- Find more information on local Memphis, Tennessee COVID-19 guidance here.
- Find more information on the Sheraton Memphis Downtown’s COVID-19 protocols here.
CVSA Health and Safety Protocols
- CVSA will have hand sanitizer and face masks available to all attendees.
- CVSA will utilize a low-contact check-in process at registration.
- CVSA will ensure hand sanitizer stations are positioned at key high-traffic areas.
- CVSA will work with each venue to ensure regular disinfecting and cleaning of high-traffic areas and touch points