If you are interested in any of these industry training courses, please fill out the below form to notify us of your interest. You will be notified via email once the course in which you expressed interest is scheduled and registration is open.
- Roadside Inspection Vehicle Requirements – This industry training course focuses on vehicle-related regulatory roadside inspection requirements and out-of-service conditions.
- Roadside Inspection Driver Requirements – This industry training course focuses on driver-related regulatory roadside inspection requirements and out-of-service conditions.
- Hazardous Materials Instructor Training – This is a Train the Trainer industry course that facilitates the training of hazardous materials instructors who conduct training in Hazardous Materials Regulations for hazmat employees.
- Fatigue Management Program Training – This industry training course aims to enhance a carrier’s and driver’s ability to effectively deal with the challenges of fatigue in a highly competitive, widely dispersed and rapidly changing industry.
- Enhanced CMV Inspection Training – This industry training course teaches autonomous vehicle motor carrier personnel the inspection procedure, vehicle components and vehicle compliance requirements for commercial motor vehicles equipped with automated driving systems.