We’ve redesigned the homepage of the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) website to feature CVSA news and other items of interest to our members. This allows us to proactively communicate more information with visitors to our site. We also have transitioned to a more streamlined, better-functioning association management system (AMS). The new system will improve interactions, communications and transactions both for you and for CVSA. Your transactions may include:
- Managing your account profile
- Managing your membership (if applicable)
- Purchasing items from the CVSA store
- Managing CVSA Committees and Programs
- Viewing important information and documents such as Committee and Program materials, meeting agendas and minutes, etc.
- Registering for a meeting or event, such as the CVSA Workshop, the North American Inspectors Championship (NAIC), the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition, etc.
- Purchasing sponsorships (coming soon)
- Managing your membership/region information (coming soon)
- Viewing the Operations Manual (coming soon)
For CVSA members, please note that you will need to log in to complete transactions and access your member account.
The first time you click on “Member Login” to log in to the new system, click on “Forgot your password” then enter your email address. Please note that you must use your work email address, not a personal email. The system will only recognize your work email address. A message will be sent to your email address with a link to reset your password. You will then have access to your account.
To log in, there will no longer be a box in the right-hand area of the homepage. The member login area is now located at the top of the CVSA website. See example below.