CVSA is looking for interesting, relevant content for its quarterly magazine. Submissions for “Guardian” are always welcome. We would be happy to consider your news, ideas, insights and articles on issues facing the commercial motor vehicle safety community for upcoming editions of “Guardian” magazine.
By submitting an article, you agree to CVSA’s content submission agreement. View the agreement.
Submit your article for consideration.
Article submission does not guarantee inclusion or placement. CVSA reserves the right to decline the inclusion of articles.
Industry companies or organizations that want to submit articles for consideration, we welcome articles on topics specific to the commercial motor vehicle transportation safety industry. However, articles promoting products or services will not be accepted. As long as the article submitted is solely about a transportation safety topic, the author’s name and company name may be included as part of the byline, but any information referring to company websites or specific products or services will not be included.
We do not accept advertisements in “Guardian” magazine.
- CVSA Committee and Program News – This section spotlights Alliance news, programs and events.
- Regional News – This section features member-submitted news and updates on issues, activities and projects in each jurisdiction. Promotions, awards, recognition and retirement/reassignments are also highlighted.
- Safety Innovators – This section contains information on innovative relevant transportation projects, issues, topics and information. This is not an opportunity, however, to promote companies, products or services.
- Knowledge Matters – Articles in this section share safety knowledge and lessons learned.
- Letters to the Editor – We encourage readers to write us about an opinion or issue you would like to discuss.
- Government News – This section contains stories submitted by government agencies including, but not limited to, FMCSA, NHTSA, NTSB, FHWA, PHMSA, TSA, Transport Canada, CCMTA, SCT.