The target audience is:
- Class III Associate Members
- Motor carrier safety directors, owner-operators, commercial motor vehicle drivers, technicians, fleet managers, vendors, ADS developers, etc.
This course is limited to 35 students.
The course schedule is 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, Feb. 13-17. Travel prior to Friday at 5 p.m. will interfere with the completion of the course. Please book your travel accordingly.
All attendees must sign the CVSA Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease.
- Included: All training materials will be provided. Students will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion. In addition, the hotel has complimentary breakfast.
- Not Included: Attendees are responsible for airfare, transportation, meals, hotel accommodations and any other travel expenses.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Grapevine DFW Airport North
2401 Bass Pro Drive
Grapevine, TX, 76051
Appropriate dress for the training course is business casual. Any safety equipment (safety glasses, bump caps, gloves, safety boots, etc.) required by your company to be in and around tractor trailers needs to be brought with the attendee.
The average high temperature in February in Grapevine is 60 degrees with an average low temperature of 36 degrees.
Events Health Policy
- CVSA makes the health and safety of all attendees at a CVSA meeting, event, training course, session, conference, etc., a priority. We are committed to following all U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines as well as local health and facility protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and will adopt enhanced health and safety measures, as appropriate, at CVSA in-person events.
- All attendees are required to agree to the CVSA Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease, which you will complete as part of the registration process.
Events Code of Conduct
CVSA is committed to providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment for all meeting participants. All participants, without exception, are expected to abide by this events code of conduct across any and all technologies used to execute a CVSA event whether in person or a virtual event. All participants must comply with the instructions of the host(s), moderator and CVSA staff. CVSA has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination or harassment by participants.
Examples of unacceptable behavior are:
- Unauthorized sharing of login credentials with another user, including unregistered users; any unregistered user found participating will be required to pay the full registration fee, including the late registration fee
- Recording, copying and/or sharing of any media, including screenshots
- Engaging in unsafe practices while participating in a virtual event, such as driving a car
- Harassment, disrespect, intimidation or discrimination in any form
- Verbal or written abuse of any participant, including, but not limited to, comments related to race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, etc.
- Sharing inappropriate, nude and/or sexual images
- Threatening or stalking a participant
To report an incident of unacceptable behavior, please contact CVSA Executive Director Collin Mooney or CVSA Deputy Executive Director Adrienne Gildea. CVSA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior. CVSA may also, at its discretion, prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
Consent to Multimedia Use
Registration and attendance at and participation in CVSA meetings and other activities – in-person or virtually – constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CVSA’s use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
By registering and attending the event, an attendee may participate or contribute to discussions regarding the Standards and CVSA Materials (“work product”) and hereby acknowledges that it is their intent and understanding that the intellectual property, including copyright in and to the work product, and all derivative works and/or any modifications and variations of the work product, did, does and will vest solely in CVSA. To the extent that an attendee contributes to the work product during the event, they do not claim any ownership in the work product and instead hereby completely assign any and all copyrights and any other intellectual property rights in their contributions to CVSA.
If you have any questions, contact CVSA Director of Inspection Programs Kerri Wirachowsky at 202-998-1650 or email@example.com.