This course will provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and ability to safely and properly inspect a passenger-carrying vehicle in accordance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and the CVSA North American Standard Inspection Part B and Passenger-Carrier Vehicle Inspection Procedures.
Attendees will learn to:
- Utilize the special equipment necessary for inspecting passenger-carrier vehicles
- Determine the applicability of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations for different types of passenger-carrier operations
- Identify the mechanical and component differences between a truck and passenger-carrier vehicle
- Perform the undercarriage inspection of the passenger-carrier vehicle
- Identify the proper location to place the CVSA decal
Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will be qualified to inspect passenger-carrier vehicles in accordance with the safety regulations while ensuring the safety of passengers and the motoring public.
Travel and Hotel Information