- The target audience is motor carrier safety directors, owner-operators, commercial motor vehicle drivers, technicians, fleet managers, vendors, etc. This course is open to AMTA and CVSA members and non-members. You do not have to be a member of either organization to take this course.
- Class size is limited to 35 students. This allows more one-on-one attention from the instructors, students will get to know each other better, and the instructors can tailor instruction more individually.
To attend this course, all registrants must:
- Comply with the government of Alberta’s Restrictions Exemption Program and/or other requirements, restrictions and guidelines.
- Sign the CVSA Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease.
Alberta Motor Transport Association
1 285005 Wrangler Way
Rocky View, Alberta T1X 0K3
- The daily course schedule is 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday, Jan. 10-14, 2022.
- Included: Lunches and all training materials will be provided, including safety regulations, the 2021 CVSA North American Standard Out-of-Service Criteria Handbook and Pictorial, highlighters and pens.
- Not included: Attendees are responsible for airfare, transportation, meals, hotel accommodations and any other travel expenses.
Appropriate dress for the training course is business casual.
Events Health Policy
The health and safety of attendees at this CVSA-AMTA training course are top priority. We will be following the government of Alberta’s requirements, restrictions and guidelines during this course. CVSA and AMTA are committed to following Canada’s federal, provincial, territorial and local guidelines and requirements, and health and facility protocols, as appropriate, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease
Every individual registered for this course must sign the CVSA Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease to attend this course. This is a requirement. Individuals who do not sign the waiver will not be permitted to attend this course.
Note: The person who will attend the training course must be the person to read, agree to, sign and submit the waiver. Another individual is not permitted to sign the waiver for the registrant/attendee.
Consent to Multimedia Use
Registration and attendance at and participation in CVSA meetings and other activities – in-person or virtually – constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CVSA’s use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
By registering and attending the event, an attendee may participate or contribute to discussions regarding the Standards and CVSA Materials (“work product”) and hereby acknowledges that it is their intent and understanding that the intellectual property, including copyright in and to the work product, and all derivative works and/or any modifications and variations of the work product, did, does and will vest solely in CVSA. To the extent that an attendee contributes to the work product during the event, they do not claim any ownership in the work product and instead hereby completely assign any and all copyrights and any other intellectual property rights in their contributions to CVSA.
If you have any questions, contact CVSA Director of Roadside Inspection Program Kerri Wirachowsky at 301-830-6153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.