The target audience is:
- Class III Associate Members
- Non-members of the regulated industry
This virtual course is limited to 40 students.
- General hazardous materials certification.
What to Expect
- A pdf of class training materials will be made available for download on the day of the training.
- Participants who want a certificate will be able to login to their CVSA member portal and take a final exam on the CVSA Learning site. A passing score on the final exam is 80% or higher.
This course will be offered using the Zoom video-conferencing platform.
Virtual Events Code of Conduct
CVSA is committed to providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment for all virtual meeting participants. All participants, without exception, are expected to abide by this virtual events code of conduct across any and all technologies used to execute a CVSA virtual event. All participants must comply with the instructions of the host(s), moderator and CVSA staff. CVSA has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination or harassment by participants.
Examples of unacceptable behavior are:
- Unauthorized sharing of login credentials with another user, including unregistered users; any unregistered user found participating will be required to pay the full registration fee, including the late registration fee
- Recording, copying and/or sharing of any media, including screenshots
- Engaging in unsafe practices while participating in a virtual event, such as driving a car
- Harassment, disrespect, intimidation or discrimination in any form
- Verbal or written abuse of any participant, including, but not limited to, comments related to race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, etc.
- Sharing inappropriate, nude and/or sexual images
- Threatening or stalking a participant
To report an incident of unacceptable behavior, please contact CVSA Executive Director Collin Mooney or CVSA Deputy Executive Director Adrienne Gildea. CVSA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior. CVSA may also, at its discretion, prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
Consent to Multimedia Use
Registration and attendance at and participation in CVSA meetings and other activities – in-person or virtually – constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CVSA’s use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
By registering and attending the event, an attendee may participate or contribute to discussions regarding the Standards and CVSA Materials (“work product”) and hereby acknowledges that it is their intent and understanding that the intellectual property, including copyright in and to the work product, and all derivative works and/or any modifications and variations of the work product, did, does and will vest solely in CVSA. To the extent that an attendee contributes to the work product during the event, they do not claim any ownership in the work product and instead hereby completely assign any and all copyrights and any other intellectual property rights in their contributions to CVSA.
If you have any questions, contact CVSA Director of Hazardous Materials Programs Bill Reese at 301-830-6148 or firstname.lastname@example.org or CVSA Hazardous Materials Specialist Katie Morton at 301-960-1141 or email@example.com.