The target audience is:
- Class III Associate Members
- Motor carrier safety directors, owner-operators, commercial motor vehicle drivers, technicians, fleet managers, vendors, etc.
This course is limited to 35 students.
- Monday (March 13) through Thursday (March 16), the course schedule is 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- On the last day, Friday, March 17, the schedule is 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Travel prior to that time on Friday will interfere with the completion of the course.
Please book your travel accordingly.
To attend this course, all registrants must sign the CVSA Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease.
- Included: All training materials will be provided, including regulations, the CVSA North American Standard Out-of-Service Criteria, highlighters and pens. Students will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion.
- Not included: Attendees are responsible for airfare, transportation, meals, hotel accommodations and any other travel expenses.
Alberta Motor Transport Association
1-285005 Wrangler Way
Rocky View, AB T1X 0K3
The training facility is being sponsored and supplied by:
Free parking will be provided at the Alberta Motor Transport Association.
Appropriate dress for the training course is business casual.
Daily high temperature in Alberta in March is 4°C (40°F) and the daily low is -11°C (12°F).
Events Health Policy
The health and safety of attendees at this training course are top priority. CVSA will follow federal and local guidelines, restrictions and requirements, and health and facility protocols, as appropriate, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease
Every individual registered for this course must sign the CVSA Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease to attend this course. This is a requirement. Individuals who do not sign the waiver will not be permitted to attend this course.
Consent to Multimedia Use
Registration and attendance at and participation in CVSA meetings and other activities – in-person or virtually – constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CVSA’s use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
By registering and attending the event, an attendee may participate or contribute to discussions regarding the Standards and CVSA Materials (“work product”) and hereby acknowledges that it is their intent and understanding that the intellectual property, including copyright in and to the work product, and all derivative works and/or any modifications and variations of the work product, did, does and will vest solely in CVSA. To the extent that an attendee contributes to the work product during the event, they do not claim any ownership in the work product and instead hereby completely assign any and all copyrights and any other intellectual property rights in their contributions to CVSA.
If you have any questions, contact CVSA Director of Inspection Programs Kerri Wirachowsky at 202-998-1650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.