CVSA is currently accepting sponsorship for its 2022 CVSA College Scholarship Award Program. For a $5,000 contribution, one company or organization will receive exclusive sponsorship (no shared sponsorship or co-sponsors) of this year’s scholarship award program. The 2022 CVSA College Scholarship Award Program sponsor will:
- Be verbally acknowledged and have their logo displayed during the announcement of the scholarship award recipients at the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition awards luncheon on Sept. 21
- Be mentioned in emails to membership about the scholarships
- Have their logo and a link to their website in the scholarship section of the CVSA website
- Be included in the press release announcing the winners of this year’s scholarship award recipients
- Be listed on the 2022 CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition event page of the CVSA website with a link to company website
- Be included in the event app
- Have their logo featured on signage at the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition registration area
- Be included in the video scroll of sponsors prior to the start of the general session
- Receive a sponsor ribbon on their conference name badge at the 2022 CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Have this sponsorship added to overall sponsorship contributions (increased levels in sponsorship mean more member benefits)
To sponsor this year’s college scholarships, complete and submit the CVSA Annual Conference and Exhibition sponsorship form.
If you have questions about sponsoring the scholarship award, contact CVSA Manager of Conference and Event Services Amanda Wagner via email or at 301-830-6159.