Responsibilities of CVSA headquarters staff:
- Upon receipt of the Issue/Request for Action (IRFA), it will be date stamped on the day of receipt.
- Receipt of the IRFA and any supporting documents will be acknowledged, indicating to which committee(s) the matter has been referred.
- An IRFA registration number from CVSA headquarters staff will be assigned.
- The form and supporting documents will be forwarded to the appropriate committee(s) for further action.
- Any action taken by the committee(s) will be recorded on the IRFA and the submitter will be notified.
- The issuer will be notified when the issue is closed and what, if any, action was taken.
Responsibilities of committee chairs:
- Schedule issues for committee agenda upon receipt of assignment.
- Provide interim responses to the IRFA if discussions/actions are prolonged.
- Upon final action of the issue, provide the information to CVSA headquarters staff to complete the “Action Taken by the Committee” section of the submission of IRFA.
- Forward to the CVSA Board of Directors or the coordinating committee, if further action is required.