CVSA is currently accepting co-sponsorship for the spring 2021 North American Cargo Securement Harmonization Public Forum which will take place on Sunday, April 18, 2021, in Louisville, Kentucky, at the CVSA Workshop.
CVSA sponsors garner premium exposure with government, industry leaders and law enforcement, while increasing visibility as an industry leader. Our sponsors receive exclusive opportunities to share and promote their company’s brand and demonstrate their commitment to commercial motor vehicle safety.
The $1,000 co-sponsorship of CVSA’s spring 2021 North American Cargo Securement Harmonization Public Forum, entitles each sponsor to the following specific, exclusive benefits associated with the forum:
- Company verbally acknowledged acknowledged during the forum
- Logo displayed in the meeting space
- Company logo on the CVSA Workshop sponsor page with a link to company website
- Company noted in the on-site program book given to all attendees at the CVSA Workshop
- Logo featured on signage at the CVSA Workshop registration area
- Company name included in the sponsor scroll at the beginning of the CVSA Workshop general session
- Sponsor ribbon on the badge of company representatives to the spring 2020 North American Cargo Securement Harmonization Public Forum at the CVSA Workshop
In addition, as a $1,000 sponsor, at minimum, your sponsorship would make your company a “Bronze” sponsor, which entitles your company to a number of additional benefits associated with that level of sponsorship. If you’re already a CVSA sponsor, the scholarship sponsorship will be applied to your overall sponsorship level, entitling you to receive the benefits associated with the designated sponsorship level of platinum, diamond, premier or elite.
Download the CVSA Workshop sponsorship form to select and sponsor the spring 2021 North American Cargo Securement Harmonization Public Forum.