This year’s CVSA Workshop is now available in the CVSA Events app. Note: CVSA changed app providers. If you had the CVSA Events app before, you will need to uninstall it from your device, then download the new CVSA Events app.
You’ll be prompted to enter your first name, last name, email address and create a password of your choice.
If you can’t download apps, use the web version.
We encourage everyone to download the app prior to your arrival at the conference. The app lets workshop and cargo securement registrants:
- Access the event schedule and customize your schedule.
- Access agendas and other meeting documents.
- Join the North American Cargo Securement Harmonization Public Forum virtually.
- Learn more about our sponsors.
- Get important updates through push notifications.
- See who’s attending and send messages to other attendees.
- Provide session feedback and submit a conference evaluation.
- View the most up-to-date health and safety information.
If you have registered to participate in the cargo securement forum virtually, you will access the live session via the CVSA Events app. Click on the “join now” button at the top of the page to be connected to the Zoom webinar.
If you have any questions about the event app, contact CVSA Training and Event Coordinator Amy Molina.