CVSA makes the health and safety of all conference attendees a priority. We are committed to following all U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines as well as local health and facility protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and will adopt enhanced health and safety measures, as appropriate, at the 2023 Level VIII Inspection Forum. The following minimum standards are currently required for in-person participation.
- All attendees must agree to CVSA’s Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Disease at the point of registration and through the CVSA Events app.
- Currently, the state of Nebraska does not have COVID-19 vaccination or mask requirements.
- Visit the Nebraska Department of Health website for local resources on COVID-19.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend any sessions.
- Review the CDC’s COVID-19 Exposure Guidelines
- Report a positive diagnosis via CVSA’s Positive COVID Diagnosis Online Notification Form.
CVSA Health and Safety Protocols
- CVSA will have hand sanitizer and face masks available to all attendees.
- CVSA will utilize a low-contact check-in process at registration.
- CVSA will ensure hand sanitizer stations are positioned at key high-traffic areas.
- CVSA will work with each venue to ensure regular disinfecting and cleaning of high-traffic areas and touch points.