The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Check-in: 3 p.m. | Check-out: 12 p.m.
The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis offers accommodations at $189 per night, plus 14% tax. Hotel accommodations are “first come, first served” and may sell out at any time. The CVSA hotel rate will be available until Sunday, July 18, 2021, or until the room block sells out. On July 19, 2021, all unreserved rooms will be released to the general public. A portion of the room rate will be credited to the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance to offset convention and administrative costs.
The Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 Second Ave S.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
The convention center is located 1 block from the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis connected via Skyway (walking path).
Airport and Transportation Information
The Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) is approximately 12 miles from The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis hotel.
- Taxi service from the airport to the hotel is approximately $40-$50 one way.
- Uber and Lyft services are available from the airport. Your ride will pick you up on Level 2 of the Green Parking Ramp, above the Ground Transport Center. Directional signs labeled “app-based ride services” will help you find your way to the pick-up area.
- Light rail transit (LRT) trains stop at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 and connect travelers to 17 other destinations, including downtown Minneapolis to the north and Mall of America to the south.
- City bus service (Route 54) is provided by Metro Transit. City bus pick up and drop off is located on the Upper East Roadway, located two levels above Level T.
The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis provides valet parking for $39 per day (plus 8.025% sales tax) with in and out privileges, and Loring Parking Ramp is attached to the hotel for self parking at $25 per day but no in and out privileges. There are also other parking lots that surround the hotel: Millennium Ramp – 13th & Nicollet (directly across the street from the Hyatt), Minneapolis Convention Center – 12th & 2nd Ave (accessible via Skyway to Hyatt), WCCO – 10th & Marquette (0.3 miles/5 minutes), Marquette Ramp – 11th & Marquette (0.3 miles/5 minutes). Click here for additional information regarding parking.
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided to all registrants in meeting and guest rooms. Guests will be provided with log in instructions at hotel check in.
Event Registration and Member Services
- Tuesday: 12-5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday (AM/PM) – Casual
- Wednesday (AM) – General Session and Group Photos: Class A/Dress Uniform
- Wednesday (PM) – Casual
- Thursday (AM) – Inspection Uniform
- Thursday (PM) – Casual
- Friday (AM/PM) – Inspection Uniform
- Saturday (AM) – Inspection Uniform
- Saturday (PM) – Awards Ceremony and Photos: Class A/Dress Uniform
Fostering an open relationship with the media by providing a free flow of public information is vital to CVSA’s success; therefore, the Alliance allows members of the media to attend its meetings and conferences. Media will be identified with a black “Press” ribbon on their name badge. CVSA asserts a strong standing policy of non-attribution of discussion points from meetings and conferences. Members of the press understand that no individual may be quoted by name, rank, jurisdiction or title concerning comments he or she made during a meeting. If any member of the press wants to use or obtain a quote, he or she may only do so with written permission of that individual and the Alliance. CVSA’s conferences and meetings are opportunities for CVSA members and industry stakeholders to discuss topics and issues, and share ideas and perspectives. We encourage our members to speak freely at meetings and conferences without concern of print or online attribution.
Consent to Multimedia Use
Registration and attendance at and participation in CVSA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CVSA’s use and distribution of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
The average high temperature in August in Minneapolis, MN is 80 degrees with an average low of 62 degrees.