The CVSA Events app will be available two weeks prior to the conference and will include both desktop and mobile-friendly participation options. All registrants will receive an additional communication with login instructions.
- Access the full event schedule and session agendas.
- Add sessions you plan to attend to personalize your conference experience.
- Check out attendees’ profiles, share contact information and send direct messages.
- View a listing of sponsors.
- Get important updates through push notifications.
The app will be loaded into Apple and Google Play stores for download two weeks prior to the conference.
- CVSA recommends that you use a laptop or desktop computer with a built-in camera for the best user experience. Capabilities may be limited on alternate devices, such as a mobile device or tablet. View a comparison of Zoom features between devices.
- Install Zoom on your desktop for the best user experience or participate from the Zoom web browser.
- It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with basic Zoom capabilities prior to joining this conference.
- Test your video and audio 15 minutes prior to the event start.
- Use Chrome or Firefox web browsers. For more information on compatible browsers, visit Zoom’s help center.
- Use your computer audio (do not join separately on a phone).
- Connect to the internet on a hard-wired internet connection. Wi-Fi connections can be unstable and affect video and audio quality.
- Use a wired headset with a mic for the best audio quality.
- Avoid bright background lighting for the best video quality.
Blocked Zoom Users
We understand that some users may have company restrictions and firewalls blocking access to the webinar platform, Zoom. If so, we advise using a personal device with the capability of logging into Zoom. If you do not have any way of accessing Zoom, you may participate by dial-in phone, audio only. Please follow these guidelines for phone users.